Cedar Grove Wastewater Treatment Plant & Conveyance System
Due to the predicted future growth within the Cedar Grove area of around 120,000 people by the year 2050, a new Wastewater Treatment Plant facility and Conveyance system was designed to service this population while operating to strict environmental standards and achieve a net environmental benefit for the local river and catchment area.
A brief overview of the project scope of works include:
- Main Power Supply cabling from Energex Transformer to Main Switchboard
- Supply & installation of Main Switchboard, Distribution Boards and Local Control Stations
- Supply & installation of site cable ladder, supports, brackets and covers
- Supply, installation, termination and commissioning of all Electrical, Instrument, Data and Fibre Optic cabling site wide
- Equipotential Bonding & Lightning Protection
- Supply & installation of site wide Lighting and Power
- Installation and Commissioning of Instrumentation
The new infrastructure is being constructed in two different sections, the first line between Greenbank and Flagstone will be 10km long with (2) Pump Stations built along the route. The second pipeline connecting Flagstone to Cedar Grove will be 9km long with (2) Pump Stations SPS 151 & SPS152 making up the Conveyance System.